Simple to use...
lab quality... groundbreaking features. Much more than just a
wattmeter. 11 band NIST traceable
calibration. Click above
for detailed information, links to reviews, QEX article and more
on this exciting instrument.
Dual Coupler Option allows two couplers
to be used with one LP-100A.
The meter automatically senses and displays power and SWR for the
active coupler, making monitoring of SO2R operations a snap. Also handy
for radios with separate HF and 6m outputs. Any two couplers
|- Fwd & Net Power - 50mW to
- SWR, R+j|X|, Reflected Power
- 1.8-54 MHz with frequency counter
for per-band corrections of all parameters
- Long life, high resolution Graphic VFD display
- Simultaneous POWER and SWR bargraphs
- dBm/RL scales with 0.1 dB steps
- Calibrated field strength input (-15 to +33dBm)
- Dual coupler option w/ auto-sensing and two CAL tables
- SWR alarm w/PTT disable & snooze button
- Serial port w/Windows® control & plotting software
- 5KW & 10KW optional couplers
- Mode for measuring speech compression
- 11 Band NIST traceable calibration
- Flash upgradeable
|* Designed for K3, K2, Kenwood, Orion,
commercial receivers with broadband IF output
* Up to 192 kHz display width, up to 24" monitor or larger
* Switching quadrature detector for >110dB dynamic range
* -145dBm noise floor, +22dBm IP3 at -15dBm
* Low noise preamp w/attenuator switch
* Buffer amp with very high LO isolation
* Fully isolated inputs / outputs with MIL SPEC audio xfmrs
* Point and click frequency control with many SDR applications.
* Provides main & sub-rcvr, linked to the K3 tuning knobs
* One button band and mode change
* LP-Bridge / LPB2 provides sharing of radio with multiple apps
* Shielded metal enclosure
Preamp option for original LP-PAN
Programs, Computer control
for your SteppIR
SteppIR Tuning Relay
|Protect your investment... N8LP SteppIR Tuning Relay disables your amplifier while the SteppIR is tuning. Called "a must have" by members of the SteppIR reflector for anyone who runs high power. Rated 5.0 on eHam.net. Available as a kit or assembled.|
page of K8ZOA. Jack and I have been friends since college days, and he
has a couple of interesting offerings on his web site, with more to
Jack offers a number of small kits which complement our
products. His site also has a wealth of information on measurement
procedures as well as results of measurements on various components
used in radio project construction. It also has a lot of meaurement
results on Elecraft K2 and K3, as well as professional test equipment.
Click on the Swordfish logo to read about this great compiler, and to download a demo version which is limited only by restriction on the amount of user RAM available, 200 bytes. Although this may not sound like much memory, Swordfish is so efficient at RAM recycling that Swordfish SE can be used for many "real" programs, not just for experimentation.
If you are a
PIC programmer using 18F series devices, or if you simply wish to see
the best PIC compiler I've used, visit Swordfish's home page and
download Swordfish SE. I recommend it highly.
TRX-Manager. Rig control
integrates with LP-100A, and a number of TelePost's software
N4PY Software. Rig control
software that integrates with LP-PAN/LP-Bridge and recently also added
integration with LP-100A. This is currently the best software to use
for integrating LP-PAN with Orion and Orion II.